Anatomy of a Los Alamos Cliff Painting in Photos with new Tools

 I have completed two paintings of the Los Alamos Cliffs, titled Turbulent Lands I and II. A 15x25 panel with a partial Dynamic Symmetry Armature constructed on it has been waiting for me to do another version. I wanted to experiment with a few tools I now use, a squeegee and rubber foam shape among them - oh and yes, a trowel from the hardware store. Cliffs lend themselves to painting with straight edges. I did use these tools on paintings that needed work a few weeks ago (as well as the Turbulent Lands II) and these are the paintings I decided to title Land Abstraction I and II.






.




Steps for this new painting without comment:



























Popular posts from this blog

Color Wheel Revisited

(extra) Color Mixing on the web with online Apps with RGB and CMYK

(extra) Color Palette Examples